- Job Reference: 00040206-1
- Date Posted: 23 February 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Stickney, Lincolnshire
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
(Multiple positions available)
Midville, Near Stickney, Boston
Flexible working patterns available
Our client, an online retailer and manufacturer of beautifully designed dog and pet products is looking for sewing machinists to join their expanding team. With a worldwide customer base, they create luxury dog and cat bedding and accessories at their site in Midville near Boston. Due to recent expansion, there are now have opportunities to join this exciting business.
Working as part of a small team you will produce a wide variety of products including luxury pet beds, crate covers and cushions.
* Creation of luxury pet bedding and apparel using a walking foot and an overlocker machine.
* Preparing machines, by changing needles and thread; securing attachments.
* Inspection of raw materials for flaws
* Assembly of products from start through to completion
* Using embroidery machine (training will be given)
* Inspection and QC of end products
* Resolving assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications
* Sample machining as and when required
Skills / Qualifications:
* Experience would be an advantage, but full training will be offered for the right person.
* Maintain a high level of quality
* Attention to detail
* Desire to create quality products
* Ability to solve problems
* Strong work ethic and responsibility
* The successful candidate will receive on the job training as well as external training, as required.
* Due to the rural location of the business, a full driving licence and transport is required. This location would be suitable for individuals living in Boston, Spilsby, Skegness Louth and surrounding areas.
An attractive holiday package from day 1 and a company pension scheme.
* Remote interview process
* Personal protective equipment provided or required
* Plastic shield at work stations
* Social distancing guidelines in place
* Virtual meetings
* Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place