Services / Engineering Operations Manager
|Job Title:||Services / Engineering Operations Manager|
|Salary:||£45000 - £60000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-02-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Gardiner|
|Job Published:||January 28, 2019 11:31|
Salary up to £60k depending on experience
Our client is an engineering company seeking to recruit dynamic and experienced operations manager to join their team.
We are looking to recruit an Operations Manager to control work outputs and delivery. Customer focused, service provider experience is essential.
The ideal candidate will have good health and safety knowledge and experience with ISO 9001 and 14001.
Training will be provided, however the following skills will be an advantage:
• Full Driving licence
• NEBOSH /IOSH
The role includes the following:
• Management of Operations and Output for the business
• Direct Management of Procurement and Operations staff members including Workshop Management staff.
• Management of Health and Safety and Quality for the business
• Plan, forecast and expedite monthly output, ensuring client's expectations are met with delivery schedules and output figures are maintained.
• Ensure that production schedules are kept to and assist operations with logistical changes.
• Ensure that all our processes are meeting the standards set out in our Quality Manual and in line with ISO 9001
• Manage ISO 9001 documentation and systems
• Ensure that all processes and procedures, equipment and employees fall in line with the Health and Safety requirements of the company. This includes ensuring all testing and certification is kept up to date.
• Responsible for Health and Safety documents updated to reflect current requirements, standards and legislation
• Manage all company risk assessments for equipment, processes and day to day activities. This includes work equipment and machinery.
• Control the NCR system and investigate all non-conformance's and report on the findings
• Control the Accident/Incident and Near Miss reporting, ensuring investigations are carried out and report findings.
• Ensure that all operation activities fall in line with ISO14001 Environmental Standard
• Oversee the procurement and stock process and ensure that they meet the requirements of the company.
• Report monthly at the management meetings all relevant activity for your area.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Operations Performance Manager
£29500 - £40010 per annum
Assistant Operations Manager
£25000 - £35000 per annum
Soft Services Deputy Manager
£27000 - £29000 per annum
Sea Freight Operations Co-ordinator
£26000 - £30000 per annum