|Location||Stonehouse, Gloucestershire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£24000 - £29000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
* Booking in of instruments returned for repair or calibration.
* Managing all communication with customers (enquiries, quotations, order acknowledgements etc.).
* Developing and maintaining customer relationships and satisfaction with service solutions.
* Assist in the management of stock control.
* Raising of orders for external 3rd party repair/service work, products, spare parts etc.
* Proactive monitoring, prioritising & expediting of repairs & quotations.
* Management & review of repair pricing levels and margins.
* Supporting the regional delivery of the business balanced scorecard.
* Maximise the scope of the existing portfolio ensuring contract renewal is achieved when desired by the organisation.
* Responsible for Health & Safety activities and obligations within the responsible team.
* Ensure ethical behaviour in line with code of conduct.
* Manage the environmental risks associated with the team.
* Create the environment that allows all employees to develop and succeed.
* Generate reports as required by management.
* Creating & amending customer/supplier accounts & supporting the business in resolving account disputes.
* The efficient progressing of items within the CCRP (Customer complaints/returns procedure) system in regard to supply chain and stock issues
* Deputize for main CCRP coordinator when required
* Good communication skills, Flexible work ethic.
* Demonstrate excellent customer focus
* Good PC literacy with an understanding of MS Office software is essential.
* Knowledge of product portfolio
* SAP knowledge / experience
* CCRP system
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.