|Job Title:||Service Supervisor|
|Salary:||£30000 - £33000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-04-16 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Gilbert|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2019 16:43|
£30,000 - £33,000 + Overtime + Excellent benefits
Are you an experienced engineer or service supervisor with exposure to either the plant dealership/hire or construction equipment industry?
Would you like to be part of an organisation which is recognised as a World Leader within the construction equipment dealership industry?
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a highly successful and forward thinking business. The role of Service Supervisor is very fast paced. You will be tasked with providing technical assistance and troubleshooting as well as leading a team of 12 service engineers.
• You will have proven equipment service or senior engineering experience and leadership skills with the ability to manage a sizeable team.
• Well organised and able to work proactively without supervision
• Proven experience of technical assistance and troubleshooting with customer service skills.
• Strong I.T skills in MS Office and Excel skills.
• Familiar dealing with complex problems and quick solutions
• Knowledge of either small plant or plant hire or construction equipment background.
• Must be customer service driven.
• Have the ability to manage and drive change.
• A technical understanding of heavy construction equipment or senior engineering within plant hire would be desirable as well as either 4+ years industry experience or a level 3 NVQ.
This is a fanatic opportunity with one of the largest manufacturer dealerships in the industry. You will be joining a team where you will be encouraged to become the very best you can be. Every member of their team can progress their careers and achieve ambitions through a planned approach to learning and career development.
For more information on this opening please call Matt Gilbert on 0121 450 5000 or email email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's