|Job Title:||Service Scheduler|
|Salary:||£18000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-06-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Salt063|
|Job Published:||July 01, 2019 16:05|
I am currently recruiting for a Service Co-Ordinator for a company based in Tamworth, they are looking to recruit the successful candidate on a permanent basis after a 12 week trial period.
Monday to Friday 08:30-17:30
1. Calling Engineer's to check Schedule still ok and no foreseeable problems or changes for the following week
2. Reorder levels
3. Call all customers from the previous week to ascertain satisfaction report
4. Check the service inbox at designated times in the day for new job sheets/Actions required
5. Ensure all engineer's job sheets from the previous week have been received and were also signed for by the customer
6. File documents in the Share point folder
7. Monitor standard of the engineer's job sheets received
8. Log engineers hours on NAV timesheets
9. Quoting parts from engineer's visits
10. Chasing Service quotes sent/updating CRM sales flow
11. Closing the orders
12. Weekly summary made available for update showing which customers are being visited
13. Work scheduling
14. Risk assessment and method statements tracking into the PMV
15. Customer confirmation for engineers visit
16. Note on Project flow how this has been done If by email track mail
17. Make final confirmation call 2-3 days before visit
18. Proof of deliveries sent to the visiting engineer So, they know goods are on site and who with prior to attending.
19. Ensure the Planner1 information card is giving as much information as possible to the engineer
20. Managing Dew point meter calibrations
21. Managing Weights check calibration/ Certificates are up to date
22. Holiday cards/HR
23. Manage engineers call out rota
24. Jam out of hours liaison – holidays, etc
25. Ensure all engineers using latest Job sheet template.
26. Booking of Engineers Accommodation /Flights / Hire cars etc, when required
27. Handling service cases, take the initial call push to through Service response.
28. Enter Case if required and allocate to relevant person, or create quote / order – checking availability of engineer
29. Cases to be reviewed weekly with Service Manager
30. Process order, Book engineer and Close cases
If you are interested in this position apply now.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's