About our Business Model
Jobandtalent is the leading on-demand staffing marketplace in Europe and LATAM that is disrupting the traditional staffing sector. Jobandtalent has successfully digitalized the whole staffing experience including sourcing, interviewing, hiring, clocking and pay-rolling. Creating novel AI solutions to automate parts of the process and make the best possible decisions.
The process is self fuelled by a clear flywheel effect on Jobandtalent's marketplace: more workers in the platform allows for more data, generating higher job fulfilment retention rate and higher quality of workers placed, subsequently increasing employers satisfaction that attracts more companies and vacancies into the platform, this allows workers to find more opportunities, improving NPS and word of mouth reach, closing the wheel with more workers attracted to the platform.
About the company
We are headquartered in Madrid, where Jobandtalent was founded in 2009. Since then it has obtained financing worth more than 100 million euros from the best venture capital funds in Europe and globally, becoming one of the most valued Spanish startups internationally with current revenues of over 400 million euros per year.
Behind our technological platform that employs tens of thousands of workers in great companies like Amazon, Uber, Santander and H&M, we have a team of more than 500 employees distributed in offices in the United Kingdom, France, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Sweden, Mexico and Colombia. The plan is to continue growing at the same pace in current markets and launch our operations in new countries.
The future plan is to continue growing at the same pace in current markets (300% yearly) and launch our operations in new countries. And we can not do it without the best talent… do you want to join us?
* Partner with internal teams and branches: collaborate with teams throughout the jobandtalent operational flow sales, recruitment, training, compliance, payrolling, invoicing. The Operations Manager runs the whole service managing a team from recruitment onwards for one or more large client accounts.
* Manage a team: manage a small operations team, define tasks and allocate resources as necessary.
* Stakeholder management: foresee the needs of the assigned clients and implement actions to successfully fill their vacancies. Ability to build strong relationships with clients and provide visibility to jobandtalent leadership.
* Operational improvement: Measure the performance of the processes using the appropriate systems, tools and techniques. Improving the fulfilment process of the objectives set by the client and by Jobandtalent.
* Project management: Implement and manage the change when necessary to meet the results of the project. Minimise any risk that may arise within the selection process. Set up processes across the client's operations, to implement creative solutions to our clients' needs. Your daily tasks will consist of understanding the data, developing insights and reports and improving the service levels.
A successful candidate will have:
* Minimum 5 years of related working experience in recruitment agencies/ operations management / project manager role in logistics or industry.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with different levels of management, as well as the business and technical communities.
* Exceptional problem-solving skills; demonstrated the ability to structure complex problems and develop creative reporting solutions.
* Excellent workstream and time management skills.
* Creativity and strategic thinking necessary to master both the daily hands-on analysis and the big picture reporting strategy.
* Strong Customer Service skills to include; active listening, rapport building, clear communication skills and attentiveness
* Excellent organisational skills
* Ensuring you maintain a professional attitude and self-control at all times
* Friendly, positive, approachable and empathetic attitude
* Be driven by success but also a good team player
* Self-managing, organised and able to self-motivate
* Excel and analytics skills are highly desirable
What we offer:
* The chance to make an impact in one of the fastest growing start-up companies in Europe.
* A global team formed by dynamic, highly skilled and ambitious people.
* A competitive salary + variable compensation
* Develop your career working in a super exciting environment with a great working atmosphere, international work environment.
* Remote & Flexible working hours.
* Private medical insurance after the probationary period
* Birthday Holiday off
* Cycle to work scheme
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent