|Location||Eastleigh, Hampshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Negotiable||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
The role is extremely customer focused and requires someone with good good man management skills managing a team of up to 20.
The role is working Monday to Friday 07.45am- 18.00pm Monday to Friday and one Saturday morning in three until 1pm
The successful candidate will provide the highest levels of customer service.
Will be a leader of people with a proven track record in managing, coaching and motivating teams, be customer focused
Have a good technical knowledge and excellent attention to detail.
- Continuously monitor customer satisfaction, identifying trends and resolving issues
- Monitor performance against targets identify opportunities to drive department growth
- Manage, coach and motivate service staff to build long term retention
- Cost control for the department
- Ensure sufficient resources available to meet budget
- Interview and recruit staff as required
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as a Service or Aftersales Manager
- From a prestige Brand with high levels of throughput
- Be a leader of people, a role model
- Have a proven successful track record
Kerridge knowledge and experience
If you feel you have the skills for this role, can bring energy, drive and enthusiasm to our team id love to hear from you
Excellent company benefits
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.