Service Management Agent
Managing a customer service desk. Acting as a point of contact to support service users and customers reporting issues, requesting information, access, or other services. Delivering customer service through multiple channels including human, digital, self-service.
Are you a dedicated, hardworking Service Management Agent with the ability to work at a fast and accurate pace? Do you enjoy knowing you are truly helping someone when they need it most? Perhaps you consider yourself someone who enjoys going the extra mile to ensure customer safety and satisfaction? Do you have a passion to ensure customers are handled in a professional and approachable manner?
Then come and work for one of the UK largest telecommunications groups as they offer you the opportunity and insight into the world of customer care.
* Experience working in busy fast paced call centre environment
* Able to deal tactfully with a wide variety of people
* Customer focused and an understanding nature
* A positive can do attitude and flexible approach
* Dedication to completing a high standard of work
* Willing to undertake a typing and spelling test
* Hardworking and reliable
* Able to pass a standard criminal record check
* Full paid training
* Competitive pay rate/Pay progression
* Instant access to Blue Arrow's online training portal
* Auto enrolment in a pension scheme.
* Ongoing coaching and in role training.
* 28 days paid holiday.
To find out more about this fantastic company and all the other roles we have in your area get in touch today. What you waiting for?