Service Excellence Manager
|Job Title:||Service Excellence Manager|
|Location:||No fixed location (home based)|
|Salary:||£40000 - £42000|
|Start Date:||2019-05-08 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Downey|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2019 12:13|
The Service Excellence Manager is responsible for the financial and operational support of the contract, promoting and developing the level of financial and commercial awareness and associated skill within the management team and thereby adding value to the business.
To ensure that the sites work within the limits of the budget and provides detailed management information both weekly and monthly that satisfies both the client and company. Ensuring the smooth running of service provision within the contract scope whilst achieving an acceptable balance with health and safety, cost accountability and, at all times, maintaining. company values.
Responsible for the efficient and effective delivery of services in line with the agreed service level, for both qualitative and quantative targets. Delivering service excellence across all sites.Package description
Competitive salary of £40,000 - £42,000 plus benefits including pension, option to 'buy' additional flexible benefits such as holidays, healthcare and also included is a company car
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbusterMain responsibilities
- Collection and Collation of weekly performance reports from each unit including analysis, summary and remedial recommendations. Financial reporting and billing via SAP.
- Manage / Co-ordinate key financial processes, ensuring consistency across the business and compliance with best practice Investigation into cash variances to close out
- Implementation of Stock Target / cash target Levels and pro-active management Analysis of Epos / till information with regards to maximising sales and GP%
- To undertake business activities with and on behalf of Client Organisations
- To assist in preparation individual budgets and monitor performance.
- To undertake administrative activities for Client Organisations and for Sodexo ensuring Company/Statutory Regulations are met.
- To report on business activities and financial performance for Client Organisations and for Sodexo.
- To visit units on a regular basis to check standards, offers and conduct audits.
- To Identify cost variance, understand the details of the variances to such degree that a full explanation can be given to the Client before submission of the invoice.
- To plan, implement, monitor and control both quality and quantity of service to Company standards.
- To identify, plan and submit recommendations for new services and/or business opportu-nities within Client Organisations and on agreement, implement.
- Strong financial awareness
- Strong practical operational knowledge
- Knowledge of EPOS and Clarity Live
- EProphit and UDC
- Management experience in team management / leadership / engagement
- Flexible approach
- Presentation Skills/ Client Liaison
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to further engage ex-forces personnel and reservists. Those applying for roles with us who meet the essential criteria advertised under the ‘ideal candidate’ on the vacancy advertised are guaranteed to progress within the selection process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Food Service Assistant/Cleaner
£7.70 - £8.21
Customer Service Agent / Administrator
£8.62 per hour
CPN'S REQUIRED IN ESSEX FOR THE DEMENTIA SERVICE
£20.00 - £25.00 per hour
Recruitment Advisor (Digital) - South Central Ambulance Service
Bicester or Newbury
£24,214 to £30,112 pa
Dependant on Experience