|Salary||£21000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
You will be servicing and maintaining fire and intruder alarms, along with CCTV security systems to ensure they continue to work to optimum performance.
Work schedules would be issued by their Head Office team, therefore you would be working from home with a van and tools provided.
- Work with customers in the retail, commercial and industrial sectors, working on Intruder, fire, Access Control and CCTV systems - Servicing and Quick Fault
- Ensure all work carried out is completed to NSI/BAFE Standards at all times.
- Complete all paperwork accurately and sent across to Head Office in a timely manner.
- Conduct all work schedules in a professional manner at all times.
- Previous working experience in a similar role would be ideal.
- Working knowledge products within Security Industry is required.
- Must have a full, clean, UK driving licence.
- Excellent professional, customer facing attitude.
- Must be highly motivated, disciplined and be able to self-manage tools and stock.
Due to the nature of the business, all employees are Vetted as follows :
- Full 5 year history is required
- Employment and Character references
- Criminal Record Check will be conducted
- Overtime is paid at x1.5 over 8hrs during the week and weekends.
- Interviews will be conducted locally to the candidates address.
- The successful candidate will need to attend a 1 day induction at their Head Office in Skelmersdale where you would then also collect your van, tools, phone and ladders etc.