|Location||Manchester, Greater Manchester||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£28000 - £30000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
Are you an experienced Service Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Do you have experience within the material handling industry?
Do you have experience working on electric vehicles?
Well if the answers are yes then look no further. I have an excellent permanent opportunity for a Service Engineer to work for a well respected family business that's produces greener material handling solutions for customers within the UK. This well established business is looking for a Service Engineer to work from home and visit customer sites for service, maintenance and repair of electric material handling equipment and electric vehicles.
* Experience of working on electrical powered vehicles that are very similar to forklift trucks or electrical plant equipment.
* Your role will include service, maintenance and repair of all types of electrical power equipment, overhaul and refurbishment and assembly to build the products for customer orders
* Experience working with AC/DC motors, battery charging equipment and the ability to fault find through designed software equipment.
* Must be able to follow wiring diagrams and have the ability to load test products.
* Excellent attention to details and be well organised as you will have to complete all company paperwork processes for each product built.
* You will be paid from door to door, flexibility will be required as you will be required to stay away from home (hotel and expenses paid)
Ideally, you will be apprentice trained and qualified to either City & Guilds, NVQ's or equivalent as an engineer with experience within a similar role. Have experience working on electrical operated material handling equipment. On offer is a competitive salary up to £30,000 per annum depending on experience with excellent benefits such as 28 days holiday, free secure parking, pension scheme, death in service, full expensed van and fuel. Working hours are between Monday & Friday with no weekends
Looking for more information about this great opportunity then do not hesitate to contact Rob Allen at Omega Resource Group by emailing or call 0151 363 6790 for more information.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.