|Salary||£35000 - £38000 per annum||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
Main Responsibilities -
- Service, repair, installation, commissioning, inspection and testing of Port Solution products
- On- call response in accordance with the appropriate roster
General Responsibilities -
- Ensure company policies and procedures are adhered to as defined in the Integrated Management Systems documentation and statutory requirements
- Timely completion of activity reporting documentation
- Accurate and descriptive problem reporting
- Completion of inspection and examination documentation as appropriate
- Report all accidents / incidents and near miss situations
The ideal candidate will have...
- ONC / HND in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- You will be accurate and pay full attention to detail
- You will need to be organised and self-motivated
- A proven competency to install, inspect and maintain lifting equipment in accordance with relevant operating / instructions
- You will also need a proven track record performing preventive maintenance and repairs to machinery
This is a full time, permanent role with a world leading company who have over 16,000 employees across 600 locations.
The salary will be 35 - 38k DOE + company vehicle and overtime where appropriate
If you have the above skills and experince, why wait...