Customer Support Advisor- Inbound
|Job Title:||Customer Support Advisor- Inbound|
|Salary:||£17000 - £17500 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-07-28 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Georgia Bishop|
|Job Published:||July 03, 2019 15:38|
£17,500 - £18,000 after probation
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Customer Service candidate to join a growing company at their Coventry site, the successful candidate will be joining a team of 12 Customer Support Advisors and we are looking for an enthusiastic and friendly individual :
This is a full time permanent position working Monday to Friday and benefits will include a Laptop, 25 days holiday per year, 8 Bank Holidays, Pension & Private Medical Insurance After successful probation, Life Assurance after 1 years' service, Based within modern, desirable offices with free onsite parking.
• Provide 1st line telephone and email support to internal and external customers who need assistance with our products.
• Be responsible for ensuring that customers are kept up-to-date at all times on the progress and resolution of issues that they have logged.
• Ensure all support requests are recorded accurately and professionally on the service management system.
• Ensure any issues that require internal escalation to another department are actioned in a timely manner with clearly documented requirements to ensure that a swift resolution can be found.
• Ensure any escalated issues are regularly chased to ensure incidents are resolved efficiently, questions are answered, and customers are kept informed.
• Add to and maintain service team knowledge by regularly using and reviewing service material and sharing knowledge and experience, in order to improve first time fix rate and self-help capability.
• Build strong relationships with customers by understanding their issues and resolving them in a timely manner, by communicating with them regularly, thus creating a positive customer experience at all times.
• Keep abreast of product developments and ensure any gaps in knowledge are addressed.
• Attend internal and external training courses relevant to company products, as required.
• Follow all standard processes and procedures and implement any changes to working practices as requested to do so.
Good knowledge of PC office applications, especially Microsoft Excel
The ability to multi task and work under pressure
Take ownership of queries
Customer contact is core to the role so excellent communication skills are essential, along with a patient, people-focused approach.
Excellent organisational skills are critical with the ability to self-manage a busy workload on a daily basis.
Working within a high pressure, rapidly evolving business the individual will need to have great personal motivation ensuring deadlines and objectives are met whilst maintaining accuracy and consistency.
If you are interested in this role please click APPLY!
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors.
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today!'
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Inbound Customer Service Advisor
£8.5 per hour
Customer Support Administrator
£17000 - £17550 per annum
Customer Service Support
£8.97 - £9.53 per hour + Bonues Scheme + Incentives
Customer Service Support
£8.97 - £10.34 per hour + Bonus + Incentives
Customer Support Breakdown Controller
Trafford, Greater Manchester