Service Delivery Manager
- Job Reference: 00007143-1
- Date Posted: 19 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: United Kingdom
- Salary: £66,000
- Sector: Call Centre / Customer Service, Covid-19
- Job Type: Contract, Temporary
When everything's connected, how we connect is everything… and we'd like to connect with you too! We’re looking for you to help us deliver amazing customer experiences as an Service Delivery Manager. You’ll help us continually find ways to exceed customers' needs and build the relationships that keep them delighted and loyal.
TTEC at home is accepting applications for Temporary Work from Home Service Delivery Manager. The COVID-19 pandemic has created an increased demand for so many in need. In this role you will support the many individuals that have been personally impacted by this crisis. We need your empathetic ear and desire to serve.
We're hiring and are looking to connect with you to help us deliver exceptional customer service experiences as a Work from Home Service Delivery manager.
These positions will start as a 4-week contract role to support the massive surge in need and may be extended and/or turn into full-time regular work.
Interested? Apply online only to connect with us.
What you’ll be doing:
Looking for an opportunity to improve processes and performance that enhance bottom line results? In this role, you’ll manage key performance objectives, indicators, metrics, and ratios ensuring maximum team performance. You’re instrumental in creating and maintaining a positive work environment.
On a typical day, you'll:
* Create and maintain a positive work environment
* Ensure 100% delivery of all contractual and quality service goals, service level attaining revenue targets, bonus, and avoiding penalties
* Manage day‐to‐day operations and deliverables
* Improve the key success metrics associated with goals. These include:
o Customer Satisfaction Score
o Service Level Goals
o Quality Goals
o FCR – (First Call Resolution)
o RPC ‐ (Revenue Per Call)
o Maintaining 80% Coaching Action Plan (CAP) utilization
* Actively manage the staff, support, motivate and retain an outstanding team
* Manage the communication
* Escalate system level issues to the appropriate systems/IT support/vendor team
* Ensure compliance with TTEC ’s processes and tools, system changes
Why You? What You Bring:
Connections are everything here at TTEC. That means we connect with our customers,our teammates and most importantly with you. And the ability to connect yourself is what you bring to the table… along with the following:
* Ability to lead and partner successfully with teams, management and client
* Ability to manage multiple, complex, on‐going tasks and projects
* High level of integrity, judgment and follow through
* Strong coaching, people, and leadership skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Strong analytical, verbal and written communications skills
* Technology acumen and reporting
* Strong coaching skills
* Call centre experience
* Experience with First Notification Insurance Claims Customer Service
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
Life at TTEC
As a global company, we're always on. When one of us is going to bed, a coworker half-way around the world has already had their coffee (or tea) and is ready to grab the baton and run with it. We work at a fast pace around here and we're not one for keeping the status quo. But just because we're busy, it doesn't mean we don't know how to have fun. We're passionate about throwing company events that bring us together to laugh and celebrate each other's achievements. We're also big on taking time out for professional development and giving back. So, if you're looking for a work-life full of purpose, passion career potential, keep reading…
TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer