Service Cleaner - Must be able to Drive
|Job Title:||Service Cleaner - Must be able to Drive|
|Salary:||£8.70 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Jo Curd|
|Job Published:||December 18, 2018 13:38|
Monday - Friday – Dayshift
Love driving but hate working weekends?
Our Client is one of the UK’s leading providers of washroom, hygiene and floor care services.
We are currently looking for Multi drop Service Drivers to join the team on a full time Temp basis, working Monday - Friday daytime, delivering fantastic customer service throughout Woodford and surrounding areas!
This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys being on the road, working alone, driving and meeting new people, someone who plans their own days and likes to get a job done well.
Wondering what a typical day looks like for our Service Drivers?
- You will begin your day the moment your transit van leaves your street each morning. It’s an early start for most, but this means your day will finish early too - usually between 1pm-3pm!
- You will set off either to your first customer in your company uniform, or make your way to your nearest office to load your van for the day ahead.
On the Road:
- Your day will be spent visiting a number of unique customers. Want the good news? No two days will be the same due to the variety of our customers you will meet.
- You will service your customers’ washroom products including soap dispensers, air fresheners, nappy bins, feminine hygiene units and indoor and outdoor floor mats.
- Whilst you don’t need to be an athlete, you will work up a sweat loading and unloading units and floor mats for your customers, so you would need to be physically fit.
- You will be responsible for your own health and safety - this means it’s your responsibility to ensure your vehicle is safe at all times and that you take care on the road.
- Time for you to head back to your nearest office to unload and reload so you can start your day all over again tomorrow.
- This is also the time for you to debrief with your manager, discuss your day and get set up for tomorrow.
To be considered for the Service Driver position you will have:
- A full UK driving license with two years’ experience
- Great customer service skills - we need you to interact with our customers and ensure you have each job signed off
- Great communication skills
- Be flexible with working hours, as this role can start early and also end early!
- Ability to use own initiative and have a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Pride in the job you do
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Customer Service Advisor (Telephone Banking) Late to Bed
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£9.83 - £14.75 per annum + Pay progression, Flex pay, Bonus
£08.50 - £11.4 per hour
£08.50 - £11.4 per hour
£30000 per annum, Benefits: OTE, Bonus, Pension, Parking
Customer Service Assistant
£08.83 per hour, Benefits: onsite free parking, subsidised canteen, ATM machine, break out rest areas with snack and drinks machines, television, game consoles, pool table and ping-pong table