|Salary||£33000 - £35000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
Salary: £35,000- Field Based- Company Car
Are you a service engineer who specialises in water treatment or water hygiene? Do you have the ability to sell to new & existing customers? If so, are you interested in working for a water treatment specialist company with a national presence?
FMC Network are proud to be working with one of the most outstanding water treatment specialists, assisting them to find an excellent service and sales water treatment engineer on a full time permanent basis.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Up selling with existing customers or selling to new customers when possible
• Service of water treatment equipment including steam boilers, cooling towers and so on
• Previous experience in the water treatment or water hygiene industry doing service & maintenance
•Strong understanding of Approved Code of Practice L8 & Water Supply Regulations, HTMO4, Closed Systems, BS2486 & EU standard, RA BS, Plant, Chemical products
•Positive can do attitude
The successful candidate will benefit from:
• Company laptop + mobile phone
• Job security
• Can flex the salary dependant on experience
For any more information or applications contact Amarah Ranger at email@example.com or 01214505000