- Job Reference: 00033442-1
- Date Posted: 6 January 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Birdwell
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Engineering, Manufacturing Operations, Covid-19
- Job Type: Contract
At Car Supermarket, you can expect to be part of an ambitious company, that is innovative and constantly looking at how the customer experience can be enhanced.
Car Supermarket are now looking to recruit an experienced Service Advisor to cover a period of Maternity Leave and join our team in Barnsley.
In light of COVID-19 and the UK lockdown, we have put our current recruitment campaigns on hold. At the Motordepot Group, we are always on the lookout for great candidates such as yourself, so please continue to register your interest in our job vacancies and we will be in touch as soon as we are in a position move forward with our recruiting again!
What will I be responsible for?
As a Service Advisor, you will be responsible for:
* Receiving customer enquiries both in person and over the telephone.
* You will accurately record and update vehicle and customer records.
* Order and manage parts.
* Record service appointments and work undertaken.
* Inform customers of the work required to their vehicle in a professional manner and advise on timescales and collection arrangements.
* You will also prepare job cards and complete invoices.
Could this be the ideal role for me?
When recruiting for the position of Service Advisor, we look for individuals who have a friendly and welcoming approach, who are customer focused, well presented and highly organised. You will have experience of working in a service team, confident in your communications skills and highly accurate in your recording. You must also be able to work well in a high-volume environment. Please note to be considered for this role you must possess a full driving license.
Why work for us?
If you want to work for the best, in a great team environment where everyone is valued for their contribution and where excellence is never compromised, join Car Supermarket!
We pride ourselves on investing in ongoing career development for all staff. We do things a little differently and are proud of our "no pressure" environment and transparent sales process. In return for your hard work as our Service Advisor, you will be offered:
* 22 days annual holiday + Bank Holidays
* Investment in Training and Career Development
* Preferential Service and Finance Rates
* Company Pension and Health Care Scheme after a qualifying period
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Funded Social Events
* Employee of the Month Awards
* Employee Assistance Programme
In addition, we offer our employees a unique benefits programme that offers a fantastic range of savings to the employees of the Motordepot group.
As part of the Motordepot group, we have been trading for over 18 years and are proud that we now have 11 Branches Nationwide with a Head Office function and two Preparation Centres in East Yorkshire.
If this sounds like the ideal Service Advisor role and you are looking for a new challenge, look no further. Apply today to join our team.
No Agencies Please