September English Teachers In Need
- Job Reference: 00006370-1
- Date Posted: 9 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Canterbury, Kent
- Salary: £22,470 to £44,000
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Contract
Simply Education are searching for English Teachers for a September 2020 start in and around the Canterbury. Now is the time of year to start to look for new positions for either permanent positions or potential long term positions full time as well as part time posts.
Despite the current Coronavirus crisis we are continuing to maintain regular contact with our schools and are on constant standby to assist with the care and education of Key Worker and SEND children. We are still able to register you to work with Simply Education during this time via video link.
We work with secondary schools across the whole of Kent and have built relationships in a high number of schools. If you are looking for a change or are simply looking to speak to us to see what options are out there then please do contact us.
We are looking to recruit a teacher that:
- Has excellent knowledge of the English curriculum
- Has recent teaching experience
- Has strong classroom management skills
- Can promote cultural development
- Can Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Terry Sterling on (phone number removed).
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available