SEO Executive / Analyst
- Job Reference: 00018699-1
- Date Posted: 6 October 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Wigan, Manchester
- Salary: £23,000 to £25,000
- Sector: Sales & Marketing, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
This multichannel retail company requires SEO Executive join their e-commerce team, as part of their digital acceleration programme.
The company is well known for quality of their products, with an online marketing function that is increasingly at the cutting edge, innovating across their technology portfolio.
The E-commerce team is award winning, successful, self-motivated and friendly, with an affinity for technology advances, and a drive towards innovation.
This is a simple one. An opportunity to develop your career in SEO and CRO within a bleeding edge team.
If you want to be considered you will show in your application:
- technical knowledge and interest in SEO gained in an in-house or agency SEO role
- interest in moving into CRO
- good stakeholder management skills
- graduate calibre
This isn't a senior role. Salary is £23k to £25k, depending on how you will contribute. But if you are looking at a long-term career in SEO, with a bit of UX and A/B testing, and opportunity to develop knowledge base in CRO - get in touch.
Interviews will be held remotely, due to Coronavirus considerations.
This is a new vacancy with an advert posted on 23rd July 2020.
All applications will be replied to on an individual basis