SeniorChef de partie-Chichester area -£24k-Rosette
|Job Title:||SeniorChef de partie-Chichester area -£24k-Rosette|
|Salary:||£24000 per annum, Benefits: tips, bonus|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Perms|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2019 14:48|
Beautifully kept Country Pub with a well-known reputation for real home cooked food, real ales, handpicked fine wines and friendly, genuine hospitality. Based on the outskirts of Chichester we are looking for an experienced and passionate Chef to join the brigade. Taking business to a new level of expertise in service and hospitality you will have a real opportunity to develop for your career.
Your main responsibilities as Senior Chef de Partie will include (Chichester):
- Sustaining a safe and hygienic kitchen environment
- Supporting Head Chef and Sous Chef in daily tasks
- Delivery of consistently excellent food and service
- Being on top of stock rotation, ordering and deliveries
- Continuously develop your own skills and techniques
What you need to get the job as a Senior Chef de Partie(Chichester):
- At least 1 years’ experience working at a similar level of responsibility
- C&G 706 1/2 or NVQ 1/2 qualification or equivalent is beneficial
- Good knowledge of classic recipes and techniques of cooking
- A genuine love for food and cooking with fresh ingredients
- Own transport or cycling is essential due to a rural location
The Reward – Senior Chef de Partie (Chichester):
- £24,000 per annum
- Company benefits and tips
- Recognition of your achievements
- A team of professional and friendly staff
- Opportunity for development and progression
How to apply:
ACT NOW: Press The Apply button to submit your application.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's