|Location||Leamington Spa||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£25000 per annum||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
Competencies & Qualifications:
• Hold a FLT license.
• As the company is relatively small a high degree of flexibility across the manufacturing facility will be required. We will require the individual to be able to use some simple machine tools e.g. lathe slitter for cutting rolls of paper and adhesive, a small press for stamping out adhesive labels and laminating/sheeting equipment.
• The individual will need to take ownership of the warehouse and police access to stock in order to preserve integrity.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Receiving, processing and locating goods-inward items using the company ERP system. Checking goods and paperwork are correct to the Purchase Order. Using the fork lift truck when unloading heavy or bulky items from lorries.
• Checking the condition of received goods at the point of delivery when practically possible. If required, moving to the quarantine area and notifying Quality Assurance.
• Printing, application and checking of identification labels to maintain a robust and fully traceable stores.
• The movement of goods-received to correct locations within the warehouse efficiently whilst maintaining orderly material locations. Maintain FIFO ethos.
• The booking out and in of Sub-con products.
• Facilitate and support the physical counting of inventory as part of a stock-taking or investigation activity.
• Create and check labels for material being returned to stock (on ERP and physically), making sure details on identification labels and ERP system correlate.
• Issue in accordance with FIFO principles raw material to production orders for subsequent conversion.
• Support as required other aspects of the manufacturing process to maintain Safety, Quality and Delivery objectives.
• Participate, support and promote the 6S Programme across the operational shop-floor and other Process Improvement activities
Basic salary: £25,000 per annum
Bonuses available dependent on company performance
Holiday: 20 days + bank holidays
Additional annual holiday is accrued through years of service
Working hours: 07:30 – 16:30
Monday – Friday
Overtime: Overtime is paid at 1.5 x hourly rate pro-rata'ed from annual salary and is
required when instructed
Pension: Auto enrolment - Peoples Pension
Benefits: Free refreshments including breakfast, fruit, snacks, hot and cold drinks
All staff lunch every Friday