Senior Vending Engineer
- Job Reference: 00027284-1
- Date Posted: 14 November 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Addlestone, Surrey
- Salary: £27,000 to £32,000
- Sector: Engineering, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
IMMEDIATE START REQUIRED***
Mallard Outsourcing are proudly partnering a Weybridge-based sanitation and PPE consultancy as they seek to add an experienced Senior Vending Engineer to their team. The successful applicant will oversee and engage in all maintenance and technical responsibilities of a nation-wide machine portfolio whilst managing an extensive list of subcontracted engineers and fulfillers. Strong engineering and programming experience across a wide range of vending machine models is required in addition to a keen interest in non-traditional vending solutions and an adaptable approach to work.
Duties of the Senior Vending Engineer include, but are not limited to the following:
* Site Surveying.
* Coil repairs and replacements.
* Ordering of replacement parts.
* Sourcing of new machines.
* Reconfiguring/converting machines.
* Price changing.
* Shelf adjustments to fit requirements of new products.
* Fitting, repairing, and troubleshooting contactless payment systems.
* Liaising with payment system provider in the ordering and maintenance of payment units.
* Assist in repairing damage to machines.
* Rectify poor signalling machines.
* Machine relocations.
* Project managing and overseeing Field Engineers.
* Controlling departmental budget.
* Daily report writing.
* Monitoring internal software.
The requirements, skills & experience required for the Senior Vending Engineer include, but are not limited to the following:
* At least 5 years of experience in the vending industry.
* A clean and full UK driving licence.
* Advanced knowledge of IT and integrated systems.
* Strong IT capability including Microsoft Office, WhatsApp, iPad, iPhone to complete daily tasks.
* Strong communication and leadership skills to oversee engineering and fulfilment subcontractors nationwide.
* Flexibility to accommodate shift work (days and nights) and on call rota participation.
* Ideally based in the Surrey area but able to travel nationwide (company vehicle provided).
* Highly motivated, adaptable an ambitious individual with a positive outlook and can-do attitude.
A bit about the employment business:
The employment business is a supplier of PPE and sanitisation consultancy services that implements and deploys CE certified solutions to help stop the spread of viruses in high traffic locations. They are the first PPE company in the UK to offer a comprehensive range of COVID-19 protection through vending machines. A fast-growing and innovative nationwide business.
The Remuneration, Benefits & Working Hours for the Senior Vending Engineer are:
£27,000 £32,000 basic salary per annum (dependant on experience).
40hour working week.
Overtime paid at standard rate.
28 days paid annual leave per annum (including statutory holidays).
Company pension scheme.
Shift work (day, night, weekend) and emergency callout rota.
Domestic and foreign travel required on occasion.
If you feel your skills and experience could be a good fit for the Senior Vending Engineer, please follow the instructions to make your application. A Mallard Outsourcing Consultant will get in touch with you soon with further information and to confirm your interest in our Client. By submitting this application, you are consenting to Mallard Outsourcing holding and processing your personal details for the purposes of activities pertaining to recruitment