Senior Treasury Manager - Wolverhampton, West Midlands County
|Job Title:||Senior Treasury Manager - Wolverhampton, West Midlands County|
|Location:||Wolverhampton, West Midlands County|
|Start Date:||2019-05-03 00:00:00.0|
|Contact Name:||Laura Jackson|
|Job Published:||May 16, 2019 12:19|
Built on over 50 years of expertise, Bromford is one of the country’s biggest Housing Associations; a £250 million social enterprise, managing over 44,000 homes spread across Central and South West England, whose A1 and A+ credit ratings reflect a ‘strong financial profile’ and ‘exceptional’ liquidity position.
Targeting new investment of £1.5 billion to facilitate the development of 14,000 new homes over the next decade, we recently issued our £300m debut public bond in the UK and finalised a £100 million market placement with five North American investors. We have also been confirmed as one of Homes England new strategic partners… providing the perfect backdrop to this key appointment.
Reporting to and responsible for supporting the Head of Treasury in the delivery of our annual Treasury Strategy, you’ll enjoy a broad-based role in change focused environment. Managing two direct reports and liaising regularly with senior managers and directors throughout the business to provide treasury input and expertise, your brief will involve:
- Responsibility for all day to day treasury transactions and compliance with funder covenants and treasury management policies including liquidity and cash requirements, counter party exposure, hedging and refinancing limits
- Providing support to the Head of Treasury in a number of specialist areas, including new funding across the deal cycle, the refinancing of legacy debt and investor relations activities
- Leading on the provision of data requirements for credit rating agencies and data submissions to the external auditor, along with the production of the monthly General Treasury Report
- Ensuring the smooth, end to end operation of all loans and day to day banking facilities, as well as developing and executing a strategy for releasing excess charges from existing facilities
- Accountability for all month end and year end tasks to enable the production of monthly accounts, such as interest accruals, bank reconciliations and information for cash flow forecasting/regulator returns
What will it take to succeed?
- Well first and foremost – you’ll be a stand out performer from a corporate finance or treasury background, who has had direct involvement in day to day treasury operations
- Someone who has seen and done it all before, with proven experience in a similar capacity, probably having held an advisory role in one of the big 4 accounting firms or financial services
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills, including the know-how and confidence to liaise and work with new investors and senior funders
- Whilst last but not least, you’ll have the potential to make the most of what we think is great development opportunity, offering flexible working and great life/work balance too
If you fit the bill and would relish the chance to make your mark in a progressive organisation, with a progressive outlook and a clear social purpose – then please get in touch.
Closing date for applications 13th May 2019
This is an exciting time to join Bromford; Glassdoor has named us as a top 5 best place to work in the UK for 2019 and we’ve merged with Merlin Housing and Severn Vale to create a new Bromford, meaning even more new homes, opportunities and relationships. We’ve set aside a joint investment of £1.5b as we plan to build 14,000 new homes over the next decade.
Our colleagues tell us they really value the benefits we offer, see the full list here.
Bromford Housing Group is committed to recruiting with care and safeguarding employees and customers, as a result we will carry out pre-employment checks. The nature of these checks will vary according to the role applied for, and may include details of current/previous employment, unspent criminal convictions, education and proof of relevant qualifications. Bromford Housing Group will also be asking for references for everyone who is offered employment with us. All employees will be asked for evidence of their right to live and work in the UK - further information is available on the UK Government website.
We do not require recruitment agency support at this time - all speculative CV’s will be treated as a direct application.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Treasury Accountant
£40800 - £55200 per annum
Senior Depositary Accountant
£28000 - £42000 per annum
Senior Financial Systems Accountant
£28000 - £42000 per annum
Accounts Semi Senior
£17500 - £25000 per annum
£50000 - £60000 per annum