|Salary||£350 per day||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
You will be working within the Tax & Treasury team for an interim period of up to 6 months. You will develop a critical knowledge of the business and its future plans. The team is relied upon to ensure that its tax commitments are met, while managing cash liquidity and foreign exchange positions.
What you will be doing:
• Support in establishing Treasury policies and procedures for the company
• Administration and management of global cash pooling structures. Identify and implement changes
• Forecast and monitor cash flow, inter-company loans and working capital, modelling and analysing as required
• Work closely with Group Reporting, Commercial Finance, AR, and AP teams internally and at Accenture to optimise analysis and understanding of cash flows and working capital
• Monitor and administer company's outstanding debt and liquidity management; identify and implement improved ways of working
• Identify necessary developments in FX hedging. Provide the analysis and recommendations required to keep the FX hedging fit for business, e.g. capture all exposures and analyses and insightfully present positions and
solutions, accurately accounting for underlying exposures
• Analyse, recommend and present alternative hedging instruments or structures within requested parameters
• Evaluate potential strategic risk/reward trade-offs including hedging costs, hedge ratios and hedge structures
• Manage processes and develop analytics for FX exposure forecasts and hedge results
• Monitor current market trends and drive internal implementation of best practices
• Execute hedging transactions by trading currency derivatives with financial institutions. Propose improvements to the execution methods and implement them
• Assist or lead with the identification and delivery of a wide range of projects, to time and within agreed parameters, that will assist with the efficient delivery of Treasury within the Group and also support the growing
• Assist or lead with the development and implementation of worldwide treasury, cash management and information systems, identifying opportunities for improvement. Taking ownership of the implementation
documentation and process as well as the follow up and feedback with/from subsidiaries and banks
• Contribute to the design and development of existing or new treasury systems to maximise efficiencies
What you need to be great at this role:
• Previous experience in a Treasury role with knowledge or experience in exposure forecasting, analysis, cash management and deal execution
• Part qualified accountant, or willingness to work towards an accounting qualification
• ACT qualified, or willingness to work towards qualification
• Excellent problem solving and analytical thinking skills
• Excellent excel skills, strong financial modelling skills and excellent business acumen
• Superior communication and presentation skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.