Senior Test Automation Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Test Automation Engineer|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Shereen Benjamin|
|Job Published:||August 21, 2019 15:28|
South Nottingham (within 10 minutes of the city centre)
Monday- Thursday 9am-5.30pm Friday 9am-5pm
£40000.00- £50000.00pa Depending on experience
Our client is a well-established and respected company that has been extremely successful in their field, ascribable to their ability to build great technology and service solutions.
Due to expansion of the team, there is a new exciting opportunity for a Senior Test Automation Engineer to join a the growing team.
We are searching for a Senior Test Automation Engineer to join and enhance the teams software engineering capabilities. As the ideal candidate you will be able to design and develop test scripts and cases in order to provide comprehensive product and maintenance release test coverage.
The Ideal candidate:
• Knowledge of both Windows and Linux operating systems
• 5+ years proven experience in Test Automation
• Experienced in developing, maintaining and executing automated test scripts
• Experience in differing types of automated and manual testing (e.g. functional, FAT, SAT, performance, fuzz and component testing)
• Comfortable in leading and driving improvements in this area
• Knowledge of Test Automation tools and practices
• Ability to work to Agile methodologies
Key activities and abilities required:
• Manage and develop regression test suites
• Responsible for leading the identification and implementation of improvements in automated testing approaches and procedures
• Write and carry out tests on company and client-supported third party products, in order to provide solutions to ensure they meet pre-specified quality standards and specifications
• Coordinate and report on the activities of project testing
A member of the British Standards Institute's reference enterprise for TickITplus, the software engineering extension to ISO9001 (Quality Management). Our clients agility enabled them to gain certification to ISO27001 (Information Security) several years before some of the household names they work with followed suite.
Also an Investor in People, and have achieved the IiP Gold Standard which states:
'Investors in People Gold represents achievement of world class best practice. It shows a truly cutting-edge organisation is operating at the very highest levels of people management practices using Investors in People to drive the business forward.'
Part of the National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) High Assurance community, our client fully supports the HMG mission to make the UK, the safest place to conduct business online.
Due to the nature of the clients and projects you will be working on, the successful candidate will be expected to be able to obtain UK SC security clearance.
If you have to necessary skills and experience APPLY NOW. Recruiter Shereen Benjamin
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£22000 - £24000 per annum
£26000 - £35000 per annum
System Engineer - Site
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Software Development Engineer
Livingston, West Lothian
£41000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
French Speaking IT Support Engineer
£30000 - £35000 per annum