World leader in diagnostic instruments is seeking a Technical lead to lead systems design activities.
Info about what the role entails
Technical lead systems engineering role, leading systems design activities of complex electronics, software, and camera systems
Essential Requirements of the Senior Systems Engineer / Technical Lead
* Degree, HND/HNC or Level 3 or above NVQ in Electronics, Physics or Systems Engineering.
* At least 5 years experience in systems architecture, design and integration of complex electronic systems
* Experience developing systems in highly regulated environments with lots of technical documentation
* Demonstrates a good understanding at a systems level (architecture, design and integration) and considers electronic, software and camera systems
* Able to act at Technical lead level - supervising a multi-disciplinary technical team
* Ability to create technical documentation, technical reports and manufacturing documentation
Nice to Have Requirements of the Senior Systems Engineer / Technical Lead
* A good level of knowledge in optics and optical systems design
* Previous experience in a technical lead /project lead role
If you feel you are suitable and interested in this role, APPLY NOW with an up to date CV. We also pay referral fees if you can suggest another suitable person that isn't already known to us.