Senior Surveyor (Commercial Evaluations)
|Job Title:||Senior Surveyor (Commercial Evaluations)|
|Salary:||£45000 - £65000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-03-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Ilamathy Tamijarissane|
|Job Published:||March 25, 2019 18:52|
An International firm of chartered surveyors and property consultants is looking to recruit a Senior Surveyor (Commercial Valuations) to join a growing team of commercial valuers based in their West End offices close to Marble Arch.
Your role will include undertaking valuations over a wide range of commercial and mixed-use properties across the UK, especially focusing on London and the Home Counties.
You will work within an agile team and have a degree of autonomy in the work you undertake. We encourage you to expand and develop your own personal brand and will support you in the growth of your book of business and help in your career progression with Cluttons.
The valuation business line is a key service centred around their London HQ office. As a Senior Surveyor, you will be involved with a mix of valuation work for loan security, financial reporting, fund valuations and tax; as well as providing ad-hoc valuation advisory services to corporates, charities and owners/user of property in both the public and private sectors.
You will be working with traditional high street lenders, challenger banks and alternative lenders, major corporate clients, charities, national and international investors/funds.
The Senior Surveyor will most likely have/be:
- Member of the RICS (MRICS/FRICS)
- RICS Registered Valuer
- Full UK Driving licence
- Demonstrable depth of experience in undertaking loan security work within London and Home Counties of commercial properties
- Proven record in valuation of a wide range of commercial properties in a number of property sectors
- Good working knowledge of principal valuation software packages, including Argus Enterprise, Argus Developer and Capitalisation, and KEL
- Experience of enhancing business performance through use of technology (PropTech), smart working processes, and developing new business initiatives that have led to growth and profitability
- Established personal market profile with a range of clients, business and professional network
- Track record of being an active new business generator
- Fully conversant with up to date RICS Valuation - Professional Standards and financial reporting standards for UK GAAP and IFRS for valuations
- Knowledge of Automated Valuation Models (AVM) is desirable
- Holidays: 25
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flu and Eye Care Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Policy that allows you to pick and choose additional benefits including purchasing 5 days additional holiday
- Discounted Gym membership
- Dental Insurance
- Travel Insurance