Senior Support Worker
- Job Reference: 00074414-1
- Date Posted: 21 June 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: United Kingdom
- Salary: £10.95 to £12.05 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent
We have a fantastic opportunity for a proactive individual as a Senior Support Worker, to develop your skills, shape a team and make a difference at our supported living service. If you’re looking to progress within the care industry, we want to invest in you!
Bull Point is a 5-bed residential care home in Plymouth supporting adults with learning disabilities, autism, physical disabilities and complex care needs to achieve their goals and aspirations while living their best lives.
At Salutem, you’re not just a care worker, you’re a supportive healthcare professional, an ambitious leader, a loyal colleague, a unique and transparent individual who provides engaging and meaningful experiences for the people we support. In this role you will be expected to:
* Be able to demonstrate a warm, person centred and affirmative approach to people with learning disabilities and autism with complex needs.
* Support your team, and demonstrate effective leadership
* Administer medication in line with our procedures
* Put together and maintain comprehensive individual care plans for the people we support
* Keep records and report and follow through on incidents as they arise
* Help people using services perform activities of daily living such as bathing and using the toilet, preparing meals, shopping, cleaning tasks and laundry.
To ensure the highest quality of care for the people we support we will provide you with easily accessible training, including bespoke specialist training that reflects the needs of people using services and your personal development.
We’re passionate about putting a smile on the faces of the people we support every day. If you are too, then apply today to join our team. In return you’ll receive:
* Competitive pay rates
* COVID-19 Vaccination
* Training and qualification opportunities
* Internal progression opportunities
* Perkbox - Discount to high street shops
* Free DBS
Our team reflects the rich diversity of the individuals we serve. We are committed to a work environment that embraces and promotes individuality and inclusion. As an equal opportunities employer welcome applicants from all backgrounds and walks of life. We particularly welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We take safeguarding seriously and follow a robust recruitment process, all applicants will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check