Senior Support Worker
- Job Reference: 00056278-1
- Date Posted: 30 September 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: United Kingdom
- Salary: £11.75 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Contract, Permanent, Temporary
Senior Support Worker – Oakham Grange
Salary: £11.75 per days or nights £25,662.00 per annum
Competence, Choice and Compassion– are these more than just words to you? Do you want to really care and make a difference to our residents lives?
At Oakham Grange we need experienced Senior Support Workers whose values, behaviours and attitudes match our own and who have a passion for ensuring that our residents are at the centre of everything we do.
Our Senior Support Workers are essential for creating a strong foundation for us to develop a professional, safe and comfortable home, delivering the highest quality, person centred care with compassion and courage.
You will have a good work ethic, excellent communication and organisation skills and the ability and drive to mentor our team of support workers, you will be able to demonstrate empathy and compassion; and enable our residents to have real choice and control over their life.
With a minimum of a care certificate, you will have the confidence to successfully lead others and demonstrate a positive and motivating attitude at all times. You will have the ability to deal with difficult/crisis situations with a high level of professionalism and in return you will be valued and encouraged to develop your skills further through our commitment to training and support.
If you are looking for a new challenge, want to broaden your existing career in social care and you are keen to develop your knowledge and experience then we would love to hear from you. Please click APPLY below
When we find people who share our values, we try to keep hold of them by nurturing and investing in them, supporting them to be the best that they can be and offer real progression and career development for those that want it.
Please note it is a mandatory requirement that you can demonstrate that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless you have medical exemption in line with government guidance.
We are committed to protecting and safeguarding vulnerable adults and successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check for regulated activity.
Oakham Grange is a care home in the heart of the Barleythorpe community. We bring a fresher approach to residential, nursing and support. We don’t just accept difference, we welcome it. No matter what your sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability, gender identity, religion or any other characteristic, we welcome your application. As a team we actively celebrate, support and thrive on diversity for the benefit of our residents and staff, and we believe this creates an environment of empowerment and mutual respect and therefore excellence in care.’
Some benefits of working at Oakham Grange:
* Highly competitive rates of pay
* Great holiday allowance – increases with long service
* Flexible working/rota
* Automatic pension
* Shopping, restaurant and entertainment discounts
* Free parking
* Free tea and coffee
* Free access to 24/7 Employee Support/Counselling
* Quick career progression opportunities
* First class specialist tailored training and induction
* Length of service rewards
* Regular management supervision and support
* Staff forums – to give you a voice to share your ideas
* Opportunity to achieve your Level 2 or 3 City & Guilds (NVQ) in Adult Care (care roles)
* Double pay for bank holidays
* Free meal provided on shift (care roles)
* Full time/Part time/Night/Bank contracts available