Senior Support Worker
- Job Reference: 00070117-1
- Date Posted: 8 June 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Saint Neots, Cambridgeshire
- Salary: £12.00
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Contract, Permanent, Temporary
Senior Support Worker
Location: Marbrook Centre, St Neots
Salaryt: £11.75 per hour £25,662 per annum Full and/or part time (includes nights and weekends)
Competence, Choice and Compassion are these more than just words to you?
Our focus at The Marbrook Centre is employing people whose values, behaviours and attitudes match our own and who have a passion for ensuring that we deliver first rate person centred care with kindness and courage.
Our Senior Support Workers are essential for creating a strong foundation for us to develop a professional, safe and comfortable home, delivering the highest quality care and ensuring that our residents are at the centre of everything we do.
We need experienced Senior Support Workers who have a good work ethic, excellent communication and organisation skills and the ability and drive to mentor our team of support workers.
With a minimum of a care certificate, you will have the confidence to successfully lead others and demonstrate a positive and motivating attitude at all times. You will have the ability to deal with difficult/crisis situations with a high level of professionalism and in return you will be valued and encouraged to develop your skills further through our commitment to training and support.
If you are looking for a new challenge, want to broaden your existing career and you are keen to develop your knowledge and experience then we would love to hear from you.
If you want to join Team Marbrook and be part of the excellent, award winning work we do here then please do click APPLY before
It is no longer a legal requirement for care home employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. However, we strongly advise all staff to meet their professional responsibilities and would prefer you to have received a full course of COVID vaccinations.
This role is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check for regulated activity.
The Marbrook Centre is an award winning specialist neurological, dementia and stroke care services provider in St Neots, Cambridgeshire. We deliver specialist 24 hour nursing, therapy and care and support services for adults with complex and long term neurological conditions, which include multiple sclerosis, motor neurone disease, stroke, traumatic brain injury and dementia.
We don’t just accept difference, we welcome it. No matter what your sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability, gender identity, religion or any other characteristic, we welcome your application. As a team we actively celebrate, support and thrive on diversity for the benefit of our residents and staff, and we believe this creates an environment of empowerment and mutual respect and therefore excellence in care.’
Some benefits of Working at The Marbrook Centre
* Highly competitive rates of pay
* Great holiday allowance – increases with long service
* Flexible working/rota
* Automatic pension
* Shopping, restaurant and entertainment discounts
* Free parking
* Free tea and coffee
* Free access to 24/7 Employee Support/Counselling
* Quick career progression opportunities
* First class specialist tailored training and induction
* Length of service rewards
* Regular management supervision and support
* Staff forums – to give you a voice to share your ideas
* Opportunity to achieve your Level 2 or 3 City & Guilds (NVQ) in Adult Care (care roles)
* Double pay for bank holidays
* Free meal provided on shift (care roles)
* Full time/Part time/Night/Bank contracts available