Senior Support Worker
- Job Reference: 00054015-1
- Date Posted: 12 May 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Manchester
- Salary: £10.30 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent
Senior Care Support Worker
Location: Old Trafford Manchester
Salary: £10.30 per hour
Hours: 38.5 hours
Contract Type: Permanent
£500.00 NEW STARTER BONUS
Who is Deepdene Care? Deepdene Care established in 1987 is a national mental healthcare provider operating five homes nationwide. We offer high quality care to people with severe and enduring mental health needs. Joining Deepdene Care you will be part of a team of people who care about the support we provide to our residents.
The Role? We currently have an exciting opportunity for a reliable, experienced individual with a friendly and caring nature to work as a Senior Care Support Worker in Old Trafford, Manchester, M16 7NX. Your duties will include engaging & supporting residents in activities of daily living, meal provision, administering medication and taking care of their wellbeing.
Working Hours - 7:45am - 8pm
Average of 38.5 hours per week
Week 1 – Mon / Tues / Sat / Sun
Week 2 – Wed / Thurs / Fri
Our ideal candidate? A responsible and considerate attitude is important. You will work in friendly but challenging environment, therefore excellent interaction and communication skills are required.
* NVQ Level 3 qualified in Health & Social Care is preferred but not essential.
* Experience of supporting adults with challenging behaviour is desirable but not essential as in-house training is provided.
Successful applicants will be required to provide an enhanced disclosure and Covid-19 vaccination proof / medical exemption.
We offer our employees benefits which include:
* An opportunity to work for a company who will invest in their employees and have celebrated over 30 years of success.
* £500.00 New Starter Bonus
* Free DBS check
* Refer a friend fee
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Pension scheme
* In-house Training
* Excellent overtime opportunities including Bank Holidays