|Salary||£28000.00 - £40000.00 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
Salary: £28,000-£40,000 dependent on experience
Location: South west
Have you got experience working in an MOD environment? Have you got nuclear submarine electrical design and analysis background?
We have a fantastic opportunity for enthusiastic and outgoing engineers to join an engineering and defence consultancy.
The role is very varied form design, investigation and analysis of nuclear submarines electrical systems. As senior engineer, you will be tasked with day-to-day project management tasks in relation to power generation and distribution, control & instrumentation. The main responsibilities will be in line with investigation, analysis, report writing and design change support.
* HND/HNC or degree or equivalent in an engineering discipline
* Experience in navel or submarine engineering environment
* Understanding of nuclear submarine electrical systems and design
* Worked in an MOD secure environment (SC cleared or can regain clearance)
* Design investigation, analysis, report writing and design change support for electrical systems, power generation & distribution control & instrumentation
* Confidence in working with senior management and developing and maintaining key relationships with clients.
* Project management skills and experiences.
Due the sensitive nature of the projects only British nationals will be considered. For further information about the role please apply and one of the team will be in touch.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.