|Salary||£32000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, flexible benefits||Sector||Building & Construction|
We are working with a major independently run engineering consultancy in Cardiff with a fantastic reputation. They are looking for a Senior Structural Technician to join their growing team to work on local and national high profile projects. With a talented and diverse team of 30 staff this practice has an active social scheme and promises real career development.
Projects currently in pipeline working on:
- 17 storey towers with construction values of £46m – London
- 3 schools in south Wales; £24m, £20m and £14m
- £30m Residential development – Bath
- 20 storey hotel – Cardiff
- 19 storey - Student accommodation - Portsmouth
- £30m student accommodation – Cardiff
- 6 Hotels in London
- American hotel chain in the Midlands
Due to expansion the business is looking for a skilled, enthusiastic and self-motivated Technician to join their team in an easy to access location with free parking. This is a career opportunity in a successful and growing practice.
The successful applicant will have the following competencies:
- Self-motivated, able to work on their own with minimal supervision.
- Can demonstrate clear effective communication skills both within the offices and external bodies.
- Able to produce models for building structures using Revit
- Able to mentor junior technicians
- Will have a good understanding of the design process, know how a building goes together and be able to produce drawings and details from engineers calculations
Relevant qualification in Civil Engineering
Ideally CSCS registered card holder
High degree of AutoCAD ability
Ability to use Revit Structure
On offer is a salary ranging up to £40,000 a competitive benefits package along with a pleasant working environment.