|Salary||£40000 - £49000 per annum, Benefits: pension, BUPA, 25 days holiday||Sector||Engineering, Building & Construction|
RGB Recruitment is working with the regional office of a nationally recognised multidisciplinary engineering consultancy in Cardiff. We are looking for a Senior Structural Engineer to lead a regional design team on local and national projects.
Unlike some larger consultancies, this regional office generates it’s own workload and a considerable share of the local market.
Projects have include:
- Local Universities
- Somerset Schools
- Museum projects
- Major infrastructure across South Wales and the South West of England
- Leading local defence projects
- The investigation and redesign of a high profile education project
- Deliver multiple projects or parts of larger projects to completion, within budget and to program.
- Ensure the provision of efficient high quality structural engineering design.
- Be the first point of contact for clients, contractors, design team and third parties
- Offer support and guidance to more junior members of the team.
Effectively manage own time which may be necessary if allocated to more than one project
- Build client relationships and help identify business opportunities
- Be a technical champion within the team.
- Assist in managing the broader team through mentoring and training
- Tekal Building Designer