Senior Structural Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Structural Engineer|
|Salary:||£45000 - £49000 per annum, Benefits: pension, additional benefits|
|Contact Name:||Patrick Jones|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2019 16:46|
Are you an experienced Senior Structural Engineer who is chartered or approaching chartered status? If so this role may be perfect for you.
RGB Recruitment is working with a major office of an internationally recognised multidisciplinary engineering consultancy in Bristol. We are looking for a Senior Structural Engineer to lead a regional design team on local and national projects.
Unlike some larger consultancies, this regional office generates it’s own workload and a considerable share of the local market.
Projects have include:
- Plymouth and Exeter Universities
- Somerset Schools
- South Devon museum projects
- Commercial projects across the Midlands and West Country
- Major infrastructure across the country
- Leading local defence projects
- Rivers and coastal work
- Nuclear projects
Senior Structural Engineer, Responsibilities:
- Deliver multiple projects or parts of larger projects to completion, within budget and to program.
- Ensure the provision of efficient high quality structural engineering design.
- Be the first point of contact for clients, contractors, design team and third parties
- Offer support and guidance to more junior members of the team.
Effectively manage own time which may be necessary if allocated to more than one project
- Build client relationships and help identify business opportunities
- Be a technical champion within the team.
- Assist in managing the broader team through mentoring and training
- Tekal Building Designer
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£28000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: 5% pension, 25 days holiday, study trips
£27000 - £33000 per annum, Benefits: 5% pension, 25 days holiday, flexi time, work from home
Graduate Structural Engineer (Surrey)
£26000 per annum
Principal Structural Engineer
£45000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, flexible benefits
Senior Structural Technician
£35000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: 7% pension, 25 days holiday, Flexi hours,