Senior Structural Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Structural Engineer|
|Salary:||£45000 - £49000 per annum, Benefits: pension, additional benefits|
|Contact Name:||Patrick Jones|
|Job Published:||December 24, 2018 09:45|
Are you an experienced Senior Structural Engineer who is chartered or approaching chartered status? If so this role may be perfect for you.
RGB Recruitment is working with the regional office of a nationally recognised multidisciplinary engineering consultancy in Exeter. We are looking for a Senior Structural Engineer to lead a regional design team on local and national projects.
Unlike some larger consultancies, this regional office generates it’s own workload and a considerable share of the local market.
Projects have include:
- Plymouth and Exeter Universities
- Somerset Schools
- South Devon museum projects
- Major infrastructure across the South West
- Leading local defence projects
- The investigation and redesign of a high profile education project
- Deliver multiple projects or parts of larger projects to completion, within budget and to program.
- Ensure the provision of efficient high quality structural engineering design.
- Be the first point of contact for clients, contractors, design team and third parties
- Offer support and guidance to more junior members of the team.
Effectively manage own time which may be necessary if allocated to more than one project
- Build client relationships and help identify business opportunities
- Be a technical champion within the team.
- Assist in managing the broader team through mentoring and training
- Tekal Building Designer
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£28000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: 5% pension, 25 days holiday, study trips
£27000 - £33000 per annum, Benefits: 5% pension, 25 days holiday, flexi time, work from home
Graduate Structural Engineer (Surrey)
£26000 per annum
Principal Structural Engineer
£45000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, flexible benefits
£35000 per annum