Senior Structural BIM technician (55k) flexi time
|Job Title:||Senior Structural BIM technician (55k) flexi time|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-29 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Chris Blunden|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2019 18:24|
This company is commited to looking after their staff in terms of financial/ physical and mental well being. They offer a good basic salary, flexible benefits package, good training and eligibility for profit share schemes.
They are currently looking to expand their structural BIM team that supports the London engineering teams.
Based in London you will:
- Be responsible for producing 3D BIM models using Revit / AECOsim/ Tekla Structures
- Manage BIM packages on a wide variety of prestigious projects through to completion.
- Work alongside structural engineers and engineers from other disciplines
- Be responsible for helping to develop the company BIM offering to clients
- Help to train apprentices and upskill engineers on latest BIM developments
- Make sure company BIM team is at forefront of latest BIM technologies
- Be a leading member of an experienced BIM team
- Be responsible for helping to check others work
Your experience should include
- Relevant BIM experience with prestigious structural design projects in RC/ Steel
- 3D Modelling expertise – using Revit Structure / AECOsim / Tekla Structures.
- Ability to co-ordinate BIM process using relevant software eg Navisworks / Bentley Navigator and / or Solibri Model Checker and / or Tekla BIMsight.
- Able to deliver projects to BIM level 2
- Understanding of project RIBA stages
- Working in a multidisciplined engineering environment
- Any experience of using software like Rhino/ Grasshopper is highly desirable
To apply to this position, please send your CV to cblunden(at)rgb.co.uk
If you would like to discuss the position please call us on 02079322800 we look forward to hearing from you.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30000 - £40000 per annum
£26000 - £32000 per annum
£30000 - £38000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, competitive salary, pension
Senior Architectural Technician
£32000 - £38000 per annum
Graduate Structural Engineer
£21000 - £24000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, flexi time,