Senior Sous chef - Hastings - up to £29,000 + tips - Hotel
Recruiting a motivated, passionate and enthusiastic Sous chef for this Hotel located near Hastings, Sussex.
You will be assisting the Head Chef in the daily operations of the kitchen ensuring all food is prepared to the highest standard and providing a fine dining experience to guests.
Shifts are mostly straights - 45 hours per week - live in accommodation available - if needed.
* To assist in the preparation of menu ideas and the ordering of stock
* To prepare and cook food to a quality standard according to set procedures and to assist in ensuring all dishes are ready for services and all a la carte mise en place.
* Producing dishes to meet the required standard
* Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
* Supervising the Commis Chefs
* Proven skills at a CDP Position within a rosette establishment
* A passion for delivering high quality, fresh food
* A desire to learn and progress your skills
* Knowledge of all Food Safety practises, to include HACCP, COSHH
* Training and development opportunities
* Great company benefits
* Work for a prestigious company
* up to £30, 000 per annum + tips and paid overtime
* In house training provided
* live-in accommodation at low cost.
To Apply - Simply click the 'APPLY' button!!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.