|Location||Chichester, West Sussex||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + tips, paid overtime, gym membership||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Job title: Senior Sous chef
Location: Chichester- outskirts, Sussex
Contract type: Permanent - full time
Salary: £28,000 P/A + tips and paid overtime
Hours: Split shifts 10am-10pm (2hours break ) 40 hours a week with paid overtime 4 DAYS ON 3 OFF
Shifts: 4 DAYS ON 3 OFF (Not compulsory for every weekend)
- training provided
- Continuous opportunities for personal development
- Free on-site parking
- Live in accommodation available
- Meals on duty
- Share of tips
- Paid overtime
- Gym membership
- Company bonus scheme
- Events tickets
Are you a Sous chef or a Head chef looking for a next challenge?
We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Sous chef role within a restaurant which uses local organic produce, including award winning meats and cheeses fresh from own Farm.
Due to rural location own transport is essential as this is based on the outskirts of Chichester. Live in accommodation available.
Key responsibilities include:
- Producing dishes to meet the required standard
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- Supervision of chefs in head chef absence
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A "can-do" attitude
- A strong command of the English language
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to work unsupervised
If this sounds like you then please Click APPLY today.