Senior Software Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Bliss|
|Job Published:||April 05, 2019 17:24|
The purpose of the Senior Synthetic Software Engineer is to manage a small group of software developers to design, develop and execute software solutions in order to deliver a full range of responsive, customer focused goods & services.
Reporting to the Simulation Learning and Support Systems Development Manager, key skills and experience include;
* Provide a UK focus for Software Engineering within the Training team.
* Support the Governance and Control of software engineering activities including the assignment of software engineers to product development, contract delivery and support to customer proposals.
* Design, develop and execute software solutions to address business issues
* Interpret business requirements to articulate the business needs to be addressed.
* Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications.
* Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product.
* Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility.
* Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards.
* Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team.
* Continue progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design.
* Support supplier network to ensure consistency with initial design.
* Follow technical guidance and coaching provided.
* Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
* Check final product before launch.
* Troubleshoot code level problems quickly and efficiently.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000 - £48000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
Cyber Security Software Engineer
£40000 - £48000 per annum
£20000 - £25000 per annum
IT Support Engineer
£35000 - £38000 per annum
Senior Android Developer
£50000 - £55000 per annum