Senior Social Worker
- Job Reference: 00056816-1
- Date Posted: 21 June 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Kingston upon Thames, London
- Salary: £35.00 to £38.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Contract, Temporary
SW Locums are looking for a UK experienced, Qualified Senior Social Worker to work in this Children & Family role in the Referral and Assessment Team based in Kingston, South London.
● Educated to a degree level with a relevant professional qualification in social work (CSS/CQSW or DipSw, MA SW, BA Hons SW) and Social Work England Registered.
● Postgraduate qualification in a relevant field i.e. social work, leadership and management.
Skills and experience:
● Experience of building strong partnerships, maintaining relationships and co-producing solutions to challenges across a diverse set of stakeholders, including children, young people and their
families. Advocating the voices of those we are working with.
● Proven ability to effectively use research, data, intelligence and evidence to create meaningful
insight and to inform own decision making.
● Experience of keeping and maintaining records (in accordance with local policy) and producing
accurate reports, presentations, written updates to a range of stakeholders (which will include
families, children or young people).
● Knowledge of statutory legislation and national policy drivers that will affect children’s services
and your role.
● Strong analytical, and planning skills for assessing, and reviewing children and young people’s
needs, and planning packages of care across a range of cases, able to explain professional
reasoning judgements, and decision making.
● Experienced in undertaking child protection investigations and assessments of needs,
assessment and appropriate management of risk and ensuring the delivery of agreed
programmes of care.
● Experienced in managing an allocated caseload, planning and organising workload to meet
statutory timescales and local policy response appropriately and independently (as appropriate)
to unanticipated problems.
● Experienced in the use of ICT and case record management systems.
At SW Locums you will benefit from:
* Constant support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable consultant.
* Great rates of pay.
* No “waffle” straight talking, conscientious and informed advice.
* Fastest and accurate payments available.
* Contact available 24/7.
* Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide.
* Free DBS and compliance service.
* Access to on-going training opportunities.
* Industry leading “Refer a Friend” and “Find your own job” bonus scheme offering up to £500 for successfully placed referrals.*
SW Locums follow the government guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme