Senior / Principal / Associate Transport Planner
|Job Title:||Senior / Principal / Associate Transport Planner|
|Salary:||£40000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: bonus, pension, 25 days holiday, healthcare, additional benefit|
|Start Date:||2019-05-27 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Michael Power|
|Job Published:||August 29, 2019 11:54|
RGB are working with a young and exciting transport planning consultancy with 5+ offices across the UK who are looking to expand their Transport Planning team in London due to some large project wins over the last 6 months.
Currently there are 3 vacancies at Senior, Principal and Associate grade so they are considering all candidates at different levels of experience. On offer is an opportunity to work a part of a large transport planning team (40+ in London) on some very large projects that you can take a lead role on.
You will have the opportunity to work on masterplanning and mixed use developments of 10,000+ plots and town centre re-development projects on behalf of some of the largets land use and development clients in the UK. The company have consistently grown since their formation and recently opened two new offices in the North of England!
Technical experience required below:
- Relevant Degree in Civil Engineering or Transport Planning related.
- Working across a broad range of project types ideally you will have gained experience working in some or all of the following transport planning schemes: Residential, Commercial, Retail, Masterplanning & Mixed Use, Srports Centres and Town Centre re-developments.
- Good technical knowledge of Transport Assessments, Travel Plans, Transport Statements.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Transport Modelling software including Junctions 9 (ARCADY/PICADY modules) and LINSIG.
- Familiarity with DMRB, Manual for Streets and local authority design guides
- Able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision and help supervise/manage 2-3 more junior staff
- Able to deal with and attend meetings with clients, agreeing fees, monitoring budget spend and invoicing.
For more information on these opportunities please get in contact with Michael Power at RGB on 0207 932 2800.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Transport Planner - Nottingham
£30000 - £35000 per annum
£24000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, pension, professional subscriptions paid
Transport Technician - Nottingham
£27000 - £32000 per annum
£25000 - £30000 per annum
£30000 - £35000 per annum