Senior Security & Infrastructure Engineer
- Job Reference: 00018766-1
- Date Posted: 9 September 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Hounslow, London
- Salary: £80,000 to £100,000
- Sector: I.T. & Communications, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
JOB OVERVIEW: Senior Security & IT Systems Engineer (AWS / GCP / Vsphere) sought by innovative SME global enterprise software technology company.
LOCATION:- Middlesex, West London (remote-working initially then office based ideally 75%+ of the time after Covid-19 has further eased)
SALARY/PACKAGE: Up to £100K negotiable depending on experience plus share options plus pension and benefits package. This is a permanent employment contract.
My client is a thriving SME global enterprise software technology company and trusted partner to numerous blue-chip and FTSE 100 customers. Due to ongoing growth, they currently seek to appoint a highly technical Senior Security & Systems Engineer to join the IT team. You'll be joining an established, growing and financially secure enterprise software technology company with a multi-national presence and a global customer base.
My client seeks a proven Senior Security & IT Systems/Infrastructure Engineer to take the technical lead in developing and supporting my client's internal IT systems & applications and Network infrastructure and to drive their security policy development and implementation. There are real career promotion prospects for the right candidate into a more senior role.
You will manage, support and further develop my clients IT and infrastructure needs across Cloud and virtualised environments.
My client seeks a polished, dedicated and highly credible individual who thrives on keeping up to date with technological advances within security and systems. You'll be structured in your approach and can cope well under pressure.
You will have much of the following;
- Experienced dealing with internal and external stakeholders and Board-level executives
- Hands-on experience with Cloud platforms such as AWS / GCP and virtualised / data centre environment with specific knowledge of vSphere
- Prior experience of implementing security standards e.g ISO/IEC 27001, CSA CCM, NIST CSF or other security policy implementation
- Proven experience of owning the responsibility of a technology organisations security policy
- Understanding of IaC (Infrastructure as Code) and associated tools e.g AWS CloudFormation / Terraform / Docker / Chef or equivalent tools
- Strong knowledge of networking
- experience of managing Windows / Unix / Linux systems
If you are a strong match to the above then please apply with your CV. My client is offering immediate interviews.
senior security engineer, CISO, CSO, CTO, chief information security officer, technology, systems, infrastructure, networking, architecture, consultant