- Job Reference: 00028125-1
- Date Posted: 20 November 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Romsey, Hampshire
- Salary: £25,000
- Sector: Administration, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
THIS IS A NEWLY CREATED VACANCY, DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE BUSINESS THIS POSITION WILL NOT BE AFFECTED BY COVID-19
We are actively seeking a professional, senior PA to join a pro-active very busy company based in Romsey. working at senior board level you will be highly competent, confidential and have the ability to work unsupervised. Having been a senior PA previously your diversified skills and ability to work in a busy pro-active company is essential. the role will encompass both business and private matters for the two directors.
This position would ideally suite a candidate that has held a similar high level PA role previously.
Duties and responsibilities
You will be responsible for the day to day operational activities for two directors, acurate typing, data management, diary management, travel arrangements, preparing and organising meetings, with a confident ability to use the Microsoft office suite
* Monitoring a reporting director's email and responding if required.
* Preparing communications, both hard copy and electronically on behalf of the directors.
* Answering phone calls professionally for the directors.
* Organising travel and itineraries.
* Organising and planning meetings
* Taking notes and writing minutes during meetings.
* Arranging and organising board meetings
* Making travel arrangements and bookings
* Full administration support both business and private
* confidentiality essential
This position is offered either part time or full time, candidates must drive and own a vehicle due to the office location.
Free parking on site