Senior Savings Product Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Savings Product Manager|
|Salary:||£41000 - £44000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-10-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Zoe Davies|
|Job Published:||August 02, 2019 16:05|
Role level 3.1
£41,000 to £44,000 per annum (full time equivalent) dependent on qualifications, skills and experience
A vacancy has arisen for a Senior Savings Product Manager. This role will report to the Head of Savings Products & Pricing and will be responsible for managing the day-to-day Product and Proposition development.
In this role you will:
• Own the production of Savings Pricing Recommendations, ensuring all governance, policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
• Manage the production and maintenance of all Savings Product BAU tasks – covering items such as competitor activity, Savings markets and product performance.
• Own the creation of Savings product inputs and when required present these to governance committees.
• Manage the established Savings Products team, along with supporting their personal development.
• Support the other Savings areas in the delivery of ad hoc projects and company initiatives as the Bank grows and expands.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to develop their existing skills and learn new ones by becoming an integral part of the Savings Team.
• Excellent IT skills – experience of using Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
• Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to manage several tasks and projects simultaneously.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.
• Project planning and implementation.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• High level of numeracy.
• A team player who is also able to work independently.
• Flexible approach and attitude.
Ideally you will have previous experience of managing a team and/or have worked in a Product or Analytical role in a Financial Services environment. In addition, you will have excellent oral and written communication skills sufficient to liaise and interact with employees at all levels within the organisation and third party companies, dealing with confidential issues in a professional manner with tact and discretion. You should be educated to A level standard in a relevant discipline, plus GCSE Mathematics and English Grade A – C or equivalent is an essential requirement of the role.
The position attracts a competitive salary and benefits including 28 days holiday, non-contributory cover for Life Assurance of up to 3 times basic salary and a performance related bonus up to 20% of salary, based upon achieving company budgets and targets. Flexible or part time hours may be considered for this position.
The closing date for applications is 19th August 2019.
A credit check and Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check may be required for this post. In order to process your application for employment with us, check your identity, assess your suitability and continued suitability to work for us, we will perform credit and identity checks on you with a credit reference agency (CRA). This will be at application and periodically during the course of your employment with us. The CRA will give us information about you, such as about your financial history. The identity of the CRA, and the ways in which they use and share personal information, are explained in more detail at www.experian.co.uk/crain.
The personal information we have collected from you will be shared with Cifas who will use it to prevent fraud, other unlawful or dishonest conduct, malpractice, and other seriously improper conduct. If any of these are detected you could be refused certain services or employment. Your personal information will also be used to verify your identity. Further details of how your information will be used by us, CRAs, Cifas and on your data protection rights, can be found in the privacy notice or by contacting Human Resources.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's