Senior Sales Executive - £55k
- Job Reference: 00022313-1
- Date Posted: 7 October 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Warwick, Warwickshire
- Salary: £30,000 to £50,000
- Sector: Sales & Marketing, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
We are exclusively hiring for a global, fast-growing data, analytics and consulting company based in Central London. They are a company that has come through Covid-19 stronger than ever and have continuously grown throughout this period. With a product that is adding true value to the economy right now by providing real time data analysis in order to increase revenue and sales opportunities.
Established over 20 years ago, they have a huge global footprint spanning 20 offices in 80 countries and are very well respected in the industry whilst partnering with some of the biggest and best-known brands in the world across sectors including Finance, Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals and FMCG.
This role is going to be a tough, new business, full sales cycle position but the rewards for somebody with the right work ethic are astronomical. First year senior sales hires make on average £100,000 (OTE) in Year One.
Approaching C-Level clients at leading, world renowned businesses - this will include cold calling and booking demos. You will be responsible for these demos from the get-go.
* Identifying new business opportunities, cold-calling and engaging with businesses
* Build, maintain and manage your own pipeline of opportunities to hit all sales targets and KPI’s
* Full management and oversight of the sales cycle
* Generating leads, demonstrating the Business Intelligence product, pricing, negotiation & closing
* Building up long term relationships and developing account plans for prospective clients
* 5 years minimum B2B sales experience selling to C and D level contacts
* Experience selling pharmaceutical solutions or selling to the pharmaceutical market sector
* Experience of managing the full sales cycle and a 'Hunter’ mentality
* Consultative skill set with sufficient presence to lead engagements with prospective customers
* Confidence and ability to engage at the most senior levels of businesses on a range of topics, converting into viable business development opportunities
* Confident communication ability with senior level clients.
* Proven track record in building respect and relationships with prospects when talking about solutions, and converting them to active accounts
* Ambitious personality, somebody who is looking to overachieve on any targets set.
* Degree-level education is essential - preferably in something scientific
* Ability to absorb and retain information and communicate it back to clients.
What's in it for you?
* Competitive salary along with an uncapped commission structure - Hires at this level take home on average £100k+ in their first year!
* Opportunities to work overseas - Offices in Europe, North America, APAC and Latin America.
* Industry leading training and career development
* Achievable targets and amazing incentives - annual trips and monthly lunch clubs
* Fun and energetic working environment
* Senior leadership team that are truly invested into developing their people
* Industry leading training and development opportunities.
Interviews are taking place immediately and there are multiple opportunities available. If you think this role is of interest to you apply now or contact Christina at This Is Prime directly