Senior Sales Executive - £55k + OTE
- Job Reference: 00027907-1
- Date Posted: 19 November 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: United Kingdom
- Salary: £50,000 to £60,000
- Sector: Sales & Marketing, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
We are exclusively hiring for a global, fast-growing data, analytics and consulting company based in Central London. They are a company that has come through Covid-19 stronger than ever and have continuously grown throughout this period.
Established over 20 years ago, they have a huge global footprint spanning 20 offices in 80 countries and are very well respected in the industry whilst partnering with some of the biggest and best-known brands in the world.
They are now looking to further expand their sales team due to the continued growth they're experiencing in their market sector.
The role will be working in their Pharmaceutical & Healthcare division - which is the top performing team in the business across all offices. Specialising in targeting leading pharmaceutical brands, manufacturers and businesses.
* Identifying new business opportunities, cold-calling and engaging with businesses
* Build, maintain and manage your own pipeline of opportunities to hit all sales targets and KPI’s
* Full management and oversight of the sales cycle
* Generating leads, demonstrating the Business Intelligence product, pricing, negotiation & closing
* Building up long term relationships and developing account plans for prospective clients
* Minimum 5 years B2B sales experience looking for the next step
* Experience of managing the full sales cycle and HUNTER mentality
* Consultative skill set with sufficient presence to lead engagements with prospective customers
* Confidence and ability to engage at the most senior levels of businesses on a range of topics, converting into viable business development opportunities
* Confident communication ability with senior level clients.
* Proven track record in building respect and relationships with prospects when talking about solutions, and converting them to active accounts
* Ambitious personality, somebody who is looking to overachieve on any targets set. Degree-level education is preferable but not essential.
* Ability to absorb and retain information and communicate it back to clients.
What's in it for you?
* Competitive salary along with an uncapped commission structure – Hires at this level take home on average £100k+ in their first year!
* Opportunities to work overseas – Offices in Europe, North America, APAC and Latin America.
* Industry leading training and career development
* Achievable targets and amazing incentives - annual trips and monthly lunch clubs
* Fun and energetic working environment
* Senior leadership team that are truly invested into developing their people
* Industry leading training and development opportunities.
Interviews are taking place immediately and they're are multiple opportunities available. If you think this role is of interest to you APPLY NOW or contact CHRIS at THIS IS PRIME directly