Senior RF Design Engineer - up to 6GHZ
- Job Reference: 00007150-1
- Date Posted: 19 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Watford, Hertfordshire
- Salary: £50,000 to £55,000
- Sector: Engineering, Science & Technology, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
New Senior RF Design Engineer - Watford, Hertfordshire
A leading research & development organisation based in a state-of-the-art office in Watford, Hertfordshire are seeking a skilled Senior RF Design Engineer - up to 6GHz to join their growing engineering team. You will design next generation satellite communication devices that are being used to rejuvenate telecommunication networks across the globe. Their systems are used by radio and television broadcasters, global telecommunication companies and aerospace and air traffic control organisations across all continents.
The successful Senior RF Design Engineer - up to 6GHz will design and develop a range of RF & Microwave products over the spectrum of IF, L-Band, C-Band, X-Band, Ku-, K- and Ka-Bands. You will predominantly focus on development up to 6GHz but will also assist with a range of RF technology up to 40GHz.
The ideal Senior RF Design Engineer based in Watford, Hertfordshire will have the following experience:
* Experience in RF Design up to 6GHz.
* A strong background in RF design and development of passive and active circuits.
* Exposure to Amplifiers, Splitters & Combiners, Switches, Frequency Converters.
* To have obtained a relevant Electronics / RF related degree.
*Covid-19: During these uncertain times, we are still recruiting with as much normality as possible. If you are interested in applying we would arrange initial telephone interview / video interviews. We would aim to get you an 'offer in principal' for you to start your contract as soon as this period of 'lockdown' is lifted