Senior Registered Nurse Nights
- Job Reference: 00072619-1
- Date Posted: 7 May 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Poole, Dorset
- Salary: £23.77 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent
Are you looking for a kind and fulfilling place to work where quality drives practice?
We believe excellent care starts with excellent people, come and join our experience clinical team at the beautiful purpose-built Great Oaks Care Home, Bournemouth. as a Senior Registered Night Nurse.
Working Hours: full time on a rota basis, including alternate weekends.
We will provide you with a fantastic reward programme for our Senior Registered Nurses, which includes the following:
* £23.77 per hour and enhanced pay for bank holidays
* Paid breaks, handover, training, uniform, DBS check and induction programme
* Paid NMC fees and revalidation support as part of your continuing professional development
* Workplace pension scheme
* 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
* Free cooked meals on-site every shift by our very own Chef
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Flexible working opportunities – we’ll do everything we can to help you find the work-life balance that you are looking for
* Refer A Friend Reward scheme - earn up to £2,000 per referral!
* Our Learning & Development is all in-house and so we provide you with a personalised training plan, tailored to your individual needs. We want to help you meet your goals
What our Senior Registered Nurses need to succeed:
We believe brilliant care starts with brilliant people. We are looking for a Senior Nurse that holds a valid NMC Registration and is able to demonstrate principles of accountable practice as a Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN).
* You must be competent across a range of nursing skills, supported by clinical knowledge and the ability to effectively communicate and work within a team
* You may have experience in any of the following roles: Nurse, Nursing, Staff Nurse, Head of Nursing, Mental Health Nurse and Clinical Nurse.
* Must have prior Staff Management, training and Leadership skills
It is not essential that you have experience in a care home environment, it is important that you live our values. We are looking for Senior Registered Nurses that can bring the following to the role:
* Joy– create a ripple of happiness in the Home with your smile
* Spontaneity– go with the flow; no two days are ever the same
* Creative– find thoughtful and imaginative ways to connect with each resident
* The feeling of being part of a family– offering a shoulder to lean on and a friendly ear to comfort
Encore is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our residents and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. Applicants to this Senior Registered Nurse post will be required to undertake a satisfactory Disclosure & Barring Service Check and provide proof of a full Covid-19 Vaccination.
Salary£23.77 / HourSchedulePart Time, Full TimeExperienceMinimum 2 years of experienceLocationPoole Ln, Kinson, Bournemouth BH11, UKExpiry dateSun, 22 May 2022