Senior Recruitment Consultant
|Job Title:||Senior Recruitment Consultant|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£25000 - £28000 per annum + Performance related bonus|
|Contact Name:||Robert Allen|
|Job Published:||July 12, 2019 12:02|
Staffline Express is a national, branch-based recruitment service, with offices throughout the UK; although we now conduct business through national Experience Centres instead of branches. We work with our clients locally, backed up with the scale and expertise of a national recruitment provider. Our clients can be safe in the knowledge that each office has the flexibility and experience to support them.
You will be commercially-minded, able to work on a business plan and have proven recruitment experience. The role will require you to identify and win new customers whilst providing excellent customer service, exceeding clients' expectations.
Why work for Staffline?
At Staffline we believe in rewarding our people, so not only will you receive a competitive salary and comprehensive training, you'll also be entitled to a range of benefits including:
* Bonus scheme based on performance
* Excellent progression opportunities within the Staffline Group
* Holiday entitlement of 32 days including bank holidays
* Life Assurance at 4x's your basic salary
* EE Discount Scheme on Phones
* Perkbox rewards - which includes discounts on high street shopping
The Senior Consultant Role
As a business with a growth mindset, you will be commercially minded and able to actively target key prospective customers in your geographical area, your responsibilities will include:
* Identifying business development opportunities creating an active pipeline of activity
* Maintaining a positive rapport and working relationship with key account customers ensuring relationships are nurtured and developed to facilitate further growth opportunities
* Plan and facilitate recruitment
* Complete regular review meetings with clients to understand business changes
* Providing 'out of hours' on-call support when required
* Analysing and managing performance against critical metrics
* Identifying areas of process improvement
Who we are looking for?
* You will be a self-starter with a passionate and driven attitude
* Prior recruitment experience and sales confidence is a must
* You will have strong interpersonal skills and be able to build rapport quickly with clients and customers
* Strong time management and the ability to prioritise workloads
* You will be a strong negotiator with the ability to build own leads and maintain a pipeline of contacts
* The ability multi-task and respond quickly to changing demand
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£19000 - £21000 per annum
£20000 - £24000 per annum, Benefits: uncapped commission scheme
£18500 - £26000 per annum, Benefits: bonus
£20000 - £25000 per annum